A home is the most valuable financial and emotional investment. This is reason enough for you to want to shield it from every adverse circumstance.
Why Do We Require Home Insurance Policy?
Our emotions, relationships and memories make a house a home. Therefore, it becomes all the more important to ensure that these precious possessions are secured against unforeseen disaster.
What do Home Insurance offer?
Home insurance offers From burglary & housebreaking to domestic and electrical appliances, and even the structure & contents of house. You can choose to protect all your assets with the right home insurance.
What Are Key Features Of Home Insurance?
Standard coverage for protection against explosion or fire, attempted burglary, damage due to natural disasters, theft, and compensation for damage to property or contents within, through vehicular accidents.
Option of covers for your valuable items, such as camera,jewellery etc.
What Will Be Covered Under The Home Insurance Policy?
The items and situation that the house insurance policy protects you against include:
Building (Section I) and Contents (Section IA) covers the structure of your home and contents against:
1. Fire, Lightning, Explosion/Implosion, Aircraft Damage
2. Riot, Strike, Malicious and Terrorist Damages
3. Subsidence and Landslide including Rockslide
4. Storm, Typhoon, Cyclone Tempest, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood and Inundation
5. Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption & other Convulsions of Nature
6. Missile testing operations
7. Leakage from automatic sprinklers installations
8. Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus, pipes
9. Bush fire
10. Impact damage by rail/road vehicle and animal
Including Larceny and Theft (Section II) - Contents(as defined by Indian Penal Code).
You can also insure the contents of your home against loss due to burglary and /or house breaking or attempted burglary.Jewellery kept in a safe within the home premises can also be covered.
For Contents under Section I damaged or lost due to Fire & Special Perils and Section II due to Burglary & Theft should be the same. Make sure your investment in your house serves as an asset for a lifetime by opting for the specially crafted house insurance policy.